Are there any insurance requirements?
The District's Risk Management Division is responsible for determining the minimum insurance requirements for work performed on behalf of the District. The determination is based on job specific risk factors and potential liability exposure. Types of insurance required will be Commercial General Liability; Automobile Liability; Workers’ Compensation (or waiver for sole proprietors); and, Errors and Omissions (Professional Liability) for consultants. The District must be named as an Additional Insured on the Certificate of Insurance and a policy endorsement must be provided with the Certificate of Insurance.

Show All Answers

1. What does the District do?
2. How do I become a vendor for the District?
3. Do I need a Business License to conduct business with the District?
4. How are purchases solicited?
5. How does the procurement process work?
6. Do I need a contractor's license?
7. I am a professional in “XYZ” field. Do I need a license?
8. What are Prevailing Wages and how does it affect doing business with the District?
9. What are the DIR registration requirements for work on any District public works projects?
10. What is an authorized purchase?
11. How will I receive a Purchase Order?
12. What do I do when I receive a purchase order?
13. What about gifts and gratuities?
14. How do I get paid?
15. Are there any insurance requirements?
16. What are the District’s safety concerns?