What does the District do?
The District provides water to wholesale and retail customers in a service area that encompasses western Riverside County including portions of the cities of Riverside, Murrieta, Perris, Corona and Norco as well as unincorporated areas of Riverside, March Air Reserve Base, Temecula, Elsinore, Wildomar, Jurupa and Rubidoux. We also provide wastewater treatment for areas of Riverside, March Air Reserve Base, Norco and Corona.

Show All Answers

1. What does the District do?
2. How do I become a vendor for the District?
3. Do I need a Business License to conduct business with the District?
4. How are purchases solicited?
5. How does the procurement process work?
6. Do I need a contractor's license?
7. I am a professional in “XYZ” field. Do I need a license?
8. What are Prevailing Wages and how does it affect doing business with the District?
9. What are the DIR registration requirements for work on any District public works projects?
10. What is an authorized purchase?
11. How will I receive a Purchase Order?
12. What do I do when I receive a purchase order?
13. What about gifts and gratuities?
14. How do I get paid?
15. Are there any insurance requirements?
16. What are the District’s safety concerns?