Surplus Property

Apply for Surplus Property

Western Municipal Water District (WMWD), in an effort to ensure that public agencies and nonprofit organizations have access to surplus District personal property, is providing a means by which surplus property can be made available.
The information contained within this site provides public agencies and nonprofit organizations with an opportunity to apply for surplus property that has minimal or no salvage value for District usage.


Eligible organizations should refer to the list of available surplus property shown below and apply for specific items. The District will ascertain prospective donees through a list generated from applications filed. The District will donate surplus personal property according to the procedures as outline in Section 5 of Resolution 2533.

Available Surplus Personal Property

Click here to submit an application for Surplus Property.

Learn More

For more information regarding surplus personal property procedure, contact Risk and Safety Program Manager James Chatwin at 951.571.7252 or by email at